Please select the Drag N Drive class from the drop down list.
3 day pass
- Heathcote Park Raceway – Day 1
- South Coast Raceway @ Portland – Day 2
- Heathcote Park Raceway – Day 3
** READ RULES BEFORE ENTERING CLICK HERE ***
Radial Outlaw – Any Power Adder
- Radial tyre wider than 275, or slicks of any size, all-wheel drive cars must run radials on all 4 wheels Any power adder
Radial Blown – Any Power adder
- Radial tyre size 245 to 275 Any power adder
- 245 to 275 naturally aspirated only no forced induction
Radial 235 Blown
- 235 or narrower any power adder
Radial 235 Aspirated
- 235 or narrower naturally aspirated only no forced induction
Radial 6 Cylinder
- Radial tyre 275 or narrower any power adder
Any tyre size any power adder – DYO winner is the driver with the lowest spread across the 3 tracks. Quickest and slowest times from the three tracks will be used to calculate your spread, this will determine your finishing result.
Because we are competing at both eighth-mile (South Coast Raceway-Portland) and quarter-mile tracks (HPR), we will be adjusting the eighth-mile times to suit. All eighth-mile times are multiplied by 1.555 to create a quarter-mile time. This will be applied to South Coast Raceway only.
How a spread is calculated
Racer runs a 11.520 at HPR, 11.420 at Portland and 11.552 at HPR. The drivers quickest time is 11.420 and slowest 11.552, which gives a spread of 0.132. The lowest spread wins.